Best of San Francisco eBike Tour
San Franciso - famous for its scenic beauty and cultural attractions - has many iconic landmarks. This guided eBike tour is your introduction to the city's colorful history and cultures, with routes through its most vibrant neighborhoods! You'll surely come away with new perspectives on the city and you'll have plenty more ideas about where to go and what to do next.
This guided tour takes about 4 hours, including various stops near essential attractions and hidden gems for photos while your guide provides in-depth narration.
All the necessary equipment is provided - a great Cannondale bike rental, a basket or bike bag, helmet for each rider and a map of the area. Be sure to bring your camera to commemorate the adventure for the future!
Rates - including tax
(Ages 16+, At Least One Must Be 18+):
Tour / Activity Details
Check-in is at least 15 minutes before the tour departure time and tours depart promptly on time.
Minimum age is 16. All riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Valid, government-issued ID and credit card required at check-in for security deposit. Hotel pickup is not included; the departure location near Fisherman's Wharf will be specified on your E-Ticket. Please order online or call us at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.
There is a $6.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order. There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown at checkout includes any fuel surcharges, service charges and tax. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
Tour / Activity Policies
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds. All sales are final.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can only be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Tour / Activity Description
COVID-19 Protocol Updates
- All staff and guests entering the tour office will be required to wear a face mask or face covering if they are not fully vaccinated.
- All staff will be wearing gloves when handling equipment.
- All bikes and equipment are sprayed down before and after each use.
- There is a limit on the number of guests allowed into the tour office at one time.
- Minimum age to ride an eBike is 16.
- All guests must be able to ride a bicycle on their own. Attachments such as double trailers and tagalong bikes are not permitted for the safety of the group.
- No guest under the age of 18 will be provided a bike without an adult over the age of 18 present on the tour.
- No rider may exceed 300 pounds in weight.
- You must bring one government-issued photo ID and a credit card in the same name, both to be held as a security deposit for the bicycle rentals during the tour.
What You'll See
- At the start of the tour, see Fisherman's Wharf and Ghirardelli Square
- Pass Hayes Valley, a favorite among locals with boutique shops and cafes
- Visit Alamo Square, home to the Painted Ladies and one of the most iconic views in the city
- Stop for a break in Haight-Ashbury, the famous 1960s hippie hangout and former home to the Grateful Dead, Janis Joplin and more
- Cycle the panhandle of Golden Gate Park
- Bike Tour with Licensed Tour Guide
- eBike Rental
- Basket/Bike Bag
- Map of the Area
- Food or Beverages
- Admission to any attractions
- Guide Gratuity
- Transportation to or from the Tour Office
- Dress for the weather
- Bring a bottle of water
- Don't forget your camera
Minimum age is 16. Hotel pickup is not included; the departure location near Fisherman's Wharf will be specified on your E-Ticket. Please order online or call us at 212-852-4822 to order or for more information.